Our Honest and Transparent Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations from our end due to extreme weather, unsuitable sea conditions, or any other reason that prevents us from providing the booked services, are refunded in full.
- Cancellations are fully refundable up to 72 hours prior to booked date and time.
- Changes in date and time can be made up to 24 hours of booked date and time, based on availability.
- Bookings are non-refundable if cancelled within 72 hours of booked date and time.
Cancellation Policy for bookings
from December 20th to January 7th
The weeks over Christmas and New Year are the busiest time of the year for us. We run small groups, and therefore we fill up fast.
Your payment will guarantee your space, and therefore, we will close dates as soon as they are fully booked.
Due to the high demand over that period, our cancellation policy is stricter to ensure we serve those who booked first.
If you book any of our services for dates from December 20th to January 7th, the cancellation policy that applies is the following:
- You are able to make changes in date/time up to 72 hours prior to your booked date/time, based on availability.
- Cancellations are fully refunded up to 14 days prior to booked date.
- 50% is refunded if cancelled within 13 to 7 days prior booking.
- Bookings are not refundable if cancelled within 6 days to booked date.